Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Kim Fay at ActivistArtistA Gallery


ActivistArtistA Gallery
422 West Industrial Ave.
Boynton Beach FL 33426





Black and White


Opening Reception 

December 28th, 2012 6-9 PM

through 
January 17th, 2013


Kim Fay
Artist Statement:
I wanted to create my own language; this is how it began and felt myself a mirror; using painting, drawing, murals, mixed media. Although the visual vocabulary has changed it still is how I converse best of those dark and light places; reflect back into nature.
I can remember from the smallest age being greatly effected by light; through the trees, down a hallway, in a someone’s eyes, a star above.
It’s just about seeing.
I work primarily in oils, on several pieces consecutively; as if conducting an orchestra of various sounds and beats.
More





ActivistArtistA Gallery
422 West Industrial Ave.
Boynton Beach FL 33426
786-521-1199

Exhibition: Black and White
Dates: Opening Reception 12-28-12, 6-9 PM Thru 1-17-13

No comments:

Post a Comment