Friday, March 15, 2013

eVol i art at ActivistArtistA Gallery


eVol i art



March 28-April 19, 2013
at
The Boynton Beach Art District
422 West Industrial Ave.
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
786-521-1199

About:
eVol i is a name best describing the vision of my artistic expression. A note which is commonly mentioned is the presence of an "eye" within the majority of my work. This eye has many layers of meaning to me and although I do not wish to personify evil, I do note that both good and evil live harmoniously within our hearts.


Artists Speaking Out on social and culture issues; past and present! 

Group Exhibition of works by:

eVol i Art
Greg Schenk
Sarah Younger
Miriam Blazova
Robyn Vegas
The KWACK Barbie®
Cary Polkovitz
Virginia Erdie
Bjørn Davidson



For More information visit ActivistArtistA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment